SO...I was completely lost when I first started the assingment. I didn't have any clue what to write about. The book I brought was terrible for this kind of exercise. Just when I was about to give up I looked over at the text messages Shan had written out. I saw bowling and decided to go with that even though I had no idea where it was going. I thought about the two different types of forms before my mind settled on list. I know when I make a list a usally number it so that got my mind working. The first thing I thought of was the number of pins and I knew I wanted to have it end there somehow. After I was tenatively finished with it I wanted to make the lines longer but I think I liked the sort of progression from shorter to longer lines the way it is. I've made a few changes since I read it in class though so anyways here it is:
1 lane
2 unfashionable eye sores for shoes
3 holes in the ball
4 dollars per game
5 friends
6th lane
7 hot wings that I don't share
8 drunks having way too good of a time
9 screams slice through the air as
10 pins fall victim to my percise release
P.S.
Thanks to Shan for input and help. Oh and I need a title for this so any and all suggestions are welcome!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is a cute list and i like your inspiration for it aswell. may fav is number 7...bc i hate sharing food too!
ReplyDelete